We are the leading provider of agricultural and groundcare service support across the south-east of Scotland. Operating from strategically placed centres, we are able to provide a responsive and reliable service to all our customers and service contracts, both in the field and from our fully equipped workshops.
Our mobile fleet of fully trained engineers are factory trained by the leading manufacturers, and because of this we are able to offer a level of service above the industry standard.
We continue to invest in our people through training, infrastructure and IT, ensuring we continue to meet the changing demands of our market place; this is the key to our future success - effective, reliable and flexible service support to our customers, ensuring they are getting the best value for money.
We can both service your machinery on individual machine bases or we can provide service contracts tailored to your needs and offer a range packages that can spread your costs over the year.
Whether you require service or a repair please give us a call at your nearest branch and our Service Managers we will be happy to give you a quick estimate.
Your machine will be serviced to the highest standard using Aspen Alkylate petrol. We use Aspen in all of our machinery servicing for the following reasons:
1) Most modern pump fuels now contain ethanol which is very destructive to the fuel system in your garden machinery
2) Aspen is storage stable for 5 years which means your machines start easier and perform better even after long periods of storage
3) Aspen is a superior quality fuel and emits 99% less toxic emissions. We care about our service staff and our customers, so always choose Aspen
4) Less emissions = better for the environment and a much more pleasant working environment
5) Aspen 2 is ready mixed with the highest quality 2-stroke oil resulting in optimum protection and machinery life for all your 2-stroke machinery
Contact your nearest depot to book in your machine or repairs / servicing or for more information or quotes.